Classic Car Lottery 2023
Be in to win this 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440 Six Pack.
Imagine yourself behind the wheel of one of the ultimate muscle cars: a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440 Six Pack.
Valued at over $200,000, you could become the proud owner of this enduring piece of American automotive history.
Finished in 'Tor Red' with the iconic black hockey stripe, and its own personalised number plate ('440SIX'), this 'Cuda is sure to turn heads.
But it's the inside that counts right?
While the black leather bucket seats and a wood-rimmed steering wheel will impress, this dark horse hides a 440 cubic inch V8 engine with a Six Pack carburetion system under its hood.
This is your opportunity to own a piece of muscle car heritage, but act fast as there are only 8,000 tickets available.
Your ticket purchase supports our charity and essential emergency service to help people in their time of need.
Proceeds from this lottery will help fund 150 missions. When lives count on us, it’s great knowing we can count on you.
With limited tickets available and great odds, our lotteries sell out quickly.
So grab your tickets today!
This lottery will close at midnight on 14th April 2023 unless sold out prior. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the lottery terms and conditions listed below.
1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440 6BBL Hard Top 7.2Ltr E Body Style (VIN BS23V0B298706)
Built in Hamtramck, Detroit Michigan. One of only 902 built with a manual transmission 4-speed.
Features and options on car profiled (with option codes): Four-speed manual transmission (D21), 440-6 engine (E87), center console (C16), power brakes (B51), Rallye instrument cluster (A62), Track Pack with 3.54 ratio (A33), elastomeric color-coded bumpers (A22), Tor RED (EV2), black vinyl roof (V1X), belt moldings (M31), wide sill moldings (M25), roof drip moldings (M21), hood tie-down pins (J45), dual racing mirrors (G36), bucket seats (C55), fresh-air hood (N96), chrome exhaust tips (N42), dual exhaust (N41), decklid moldings (M88) and AM radio (R11)
ENGINE Type: Chrysler RB-series OHV V-8, cast-iron block and cylinder heads Displacement: 440 cubic inches Bore x stroke: 4.320 x 3.750 inches Compression ratio: 10.3:1 Horsepower @ RPM: 390 @ 4,700 (gross) Torque @ RPM: 490-lb.ft. @ 3,200 (gross) Camshaft type: Hydraulic flat-tappet Duration: 268/284 degrees (adv.), intake/exhaust Lift: .450/.465-inch, intake/exhaust Valvetrain: 1.5:1-ratio shaft-mount rocker arms, hydraulic lifters Main bearings: Five Induction system: Three Holley 2300 2-bbl. carburetors on cast-iron intake manifold Fuel system: Mechanical fuel pump Electrical system: 12-volt, dual-breaker-type distributor Lubrication system: Full-pressure, gear-type high-volume pump Exhaust system: Cast-iron manifolds and 2.5-inch dual-exhaust system
TRANSMISSION Type: Chrysler A-833 four-speed manual Ratios: 1st: 2.44:1 2nd: 1.93:1 3rd: 1.39:1 4th: 1.00:1 Reverse: 2.57:1
DIFFERENTIAL Type: Dana 60 9-3/4-inch rear axle with Sure Grip limited-slip differential Ratio: 3.54:1
STEERING Type: Power-assisted recirculating ball Ratio: 15.7:1 Turns, lock-to-lock: 3.5 (approx.) Turning circle: 38.8 feet
BRAKES Type: Hydraulic front disc/rear drum with power assist Front: 10.72-inch ventilated disc Rear: 10 x 2.5-inch expanding drum
CHASSIS BODY Construction: Unitized steel body Body style: Two-door hardtop coupe Layout: Front engine, rear-wheel drive
SUSPENSION Front: Independent with unequal-length control arms, 0.92-inch torsion bars, telescopic shock absorbers and anti-roll bar Rear: Solid axle located with parallel semi-elliptic multi-leaf springs and telescopic shock absorbers.
This lottery is being run by Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust (the Trust). By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below which apply to this lottery.
1. There are 8,000 tickets offered for purchase in this lottery, which are numbered from 0001 to 8,000 inclusive.
2. Tickets are NZ $100 per ticket (inclusive of GST).
3. There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one person.
4. Tickets will be available for purchase until midnight 14 April 2023 (unless sold out prior).
5. Tickets will be issued by email. If no email address is provided, tickets will be posted to the address specified at the time of purchase.
6. To be eligible to purchase a ticket in this lottery you must be 18 years or over and you must be in New Zealand at the time of the purchase of the ticket.
7. Employees of the Trust and the Trust’s related organisations, and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate in the lottery.
8. Evidence of the winner’s identity and eligibility must be provided to the Trust, or its legal advisors, within 14 days of the date of the prize draw so that transfer of ownership can be completed. If not provided, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner drawn.
9. The prize is a 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack. As at the date of these terms and conditions the value of the prize is NZ$220,000 but this value may differ at the time of the prize draw.
10. You acknowledge that:
10.1 other than your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 the Trust’s responsibility to the winner is limited to providing the prize in the condition it is in at the date of the prize draw,
10.2 as the prize is a 1970’s second hand vehicle it will not be in a new condition, it will have wear and tear and the overall condition will be reflective of the age of the vehicle,
10.3 there may be defects in the vehicle that the Trust is not aware of and there may be difficulties in sourcing replacement parts for the vehicle given its age and unique nature,
10.4 the Trust gives no warranties and makes no representations as to condition or state of the motor vehicle which is provided on an ‘as is where is basis’.
11. Nothing in clause 10 is seeking to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
12. The prize draw will take place on 21 April 2023 at 1pm at the Helicopter Base at 440 Harvard Lane, Ardmore Airport 2582.
13. The prize draw will be by blind selection of the numbers associated with the tickets sold, under supervision of an independent witness in accordance with Rule 6 (14) of the Gambling Act (Lottery) Game Rules 2004.
14. The results of the prize draw will be published in the New Zealand Herald, on the Trust’s website and the Trust’s social media platforms.
15. An email will be sent to all ticket holders notifying them of the winner of the prize.
16. The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing.
17. The winner agrees that their details and photograph may be used for publicity and/or promotional purposes.
Collection of Prize
18. The winner must collect the prize from the Helicopter Base at 440 Harvard Lane, Ardmore Airport 2582 within 3 months of the prize draw. If the prize is not collected in this timeframe the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
19. All costs associated with collection of the prize and the transfer of ownership are the responsibility of the winner.
20. The Trust will arrange provision of ‘Classic Car’ comprehensive car insurance for the prize for a period of 12 months from the date of the prize draw on the Trust's insurer’s standard terms and conditions and subject to the eligibility criteria specified by the Trust’s insurer. The insurance is in favour of the winner only and is not transferable.
21. It is the winner’s responsibility to establish the suitability of the insurance and their eligibility for cover. If the winner is not eligible for the insurance cover for any reason whatsoever the winner shall arrange their own insurances and acknowledges that the Trust has no responsibility for the prize or insurance of it.
22. Any insurance excess is payable by the winner.
23. The winner must provide all information to the Trust’s insurer required for the insurance cover.
Use of funds raised
24. Funds raised from this lottery will be used towards the provision of an emergency, air search, rescue and air ambulance service.
Ticket Holder Authorisations
25. You authorise the Trust to retain your name and contact details in the Trust’s data base and to use them to keep you informed of future offers, promotional events and/or fundraising activities that the Trust believes may be of interest to you (Promotional Materials).
26. If you do not wish to receive Promotional Materials you will be entitled to opt out of them by using the unsubscribe feature.
27. You are entitled to check and update your details on the Trust’s database at any time by contacting the Trust at the following address: Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust, Level 3 Anzac Avenue, Auckland, PO Box 2252 Shortland Street, Auckland or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. The winner agrees that their details and photograph may be used for publicity and/or promotional purposes.
Cancellation of Lottery
29. The Trust reserves the right to cancel the lottery at any time prior to the prize draw.
30. In the event of a cancellation of this lottery, the cancellation will be published on the Trust’s website, social media, and in a local newspaper. The Trust will refund all ticket costs to the ticket holders in the event of cancellation.
31. The Lottery is conducted by license issued under the Gambling Act 2003. License Number LT090000287.
32. If you have any concerns regarding this lottery you can contact the Trust on the following address: Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust, Level 3 Anzac Avenue, Auckland, PO Box 2252 Shortland Street, Auckland or by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Department of Affairs, on 0800 257 887 or write to Regulatory Services, Department of Affairs PO Box 10095, Wellington.