Shelby Lottery Ticket 2022
Tickets are sold out!
We’d like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who got behind our 2022 Shelby Lottery as well as our amazing sponsors Ford New Zealand, Shelby New Zealand, Repco and Classic Car Cover.
150 missions covered. With lives counting on us, it’s great knowing we can count on you.
The lucky winner of the 2022 Shelby GT-Premium will be drawn on 10th August. Good luck to all participants!
We’re sorry if you just missed out but keep your eyes peeled for an exciting new lottery soon.
To register your interest in the Shelby 2023 Lottery click the register above.
If your ticket number is drawn for the Auckland Rescue Helicopter’s Lottery Prize, sufficient evidence of your identity and eligibility must be provided to the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust’s legal advisors within 14 days of being notified, so that the transfer of ownership can be completed. If it is not, the prize will be forfeited and re-drawn. If evidence is provided but you are not eligible to own the car, the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust will take reasonable endeavours to sell the car, on suitable terms and conditions.
The total number of tickets offered in the Lottery is 8000 ranging from 0001 to 8000 inclusive. Results will be declared by blind selection of included numbers, under supervision of an independent witness in accordance with Rule 6 (14) of the Gambling Act (Lottery) Game Rules 2004. Declaration will be held at the Helicopter Base of 440 Harvard Lane, Ardmore Airport 2582, 10th August 2022, 1pm.
The winner accepts that their details and photograph may be used for publicity and/or promotional purposes. Results will be published in the New Zealand Herald, on the Trusts websites and social media platforms and an email will also be sent to all ticket holders, notifying them of the winner. The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing.
The Lottery is conducted by Licence issued under Section 37 of the Gambling Act 2003. Licence Number LT090000128. Your name and contact details will be retained to keep you informed of future offers, promotional events or fundraising activities that may be of interest to you. You may check, update or suppress your details from our records by contacting the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust at the following address: Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust, Level 3, 50 Anzac Avenue, PO Box 2252, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. In the event of a cancellation the results will be published on the charity’s website, social media, in the local newspaper. All money will be refunded.
To contact the Department of Affairs, please phone 0800 257 887 or write to Regulatory Services, Department of Affairs PO Box 10095, Wellington. Funds raised through this promotion will be used for the provision of an emergency, air search, rescue and air ambulance service to serve the Greater Auckland region, the islands of the Hauraki Gulf and the Coromandel Peninsula.
The ticket price includes GST and is transacted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Your lottery tickets will be issued by email or mail, depending on your preference. If you are paying by credit card, you must use a credit card issued in New Zealand.
The car is a 2022 Shelby Mustang Supercharged GT-Premium valued at over $200,000 RRP. Values correct at time of print and may differ at the time of the prize draw. Each ticket sold will be to the value of $100. Ticket sales open on 20/5/2022 and close on 5/8/2022. The date of the draw is 10/8/2022 with the last date to claim the prize being 10/11/2022.
- Colour - Shadow Black
- Power - 5.0L Coyote V8 with Shelby Supercharger - producing 700+ hp
- Transmission - 10 Speed 10R80 Automatic – Final Drive 3.55:1
- Shelby active performance exhaust system
- Shelby NZ performance brake package (Front - 6 Piston Brembo calipers with slotted rotors and performance pads, Rear - Brembo calipers with slotted rotors and performance pads)
- Shelby 20” forged alloy CS3 wheels (Front: 20 x 9.5 – Rear: 20 x 11)
- Michelin Pilot 4S tyres (Front: 275/35R20 – Rear: 305/30R20)
- Shelby brake duct cooling
- Shelby GT deep draw bonnet with functional vents
- Shelby track performance suspension (shocks, springs, sway bars, caster camber plates sway bar bushings)
- Shelby GT deep draw bonnet with functional vents
- Shelby track performance suspension (shocks, springs, sway bars, caster
- camber plates and sway bar bushings)
- Shelby aero designed front bumper assembly and splitter
- Shelby grille assembly
- Shelby rocker panels with aero rocker wings
- Shelby GT rear spoiler
- Shelby tail-light panel
- Shelby GT Le Mans stripe kit
- Shelby GT badging and emblems
- Shelby NZ carbon fibre interior package
- Shelby NZ carbon fibre engine compartment package
- Shelby gauge pod (fuel pressure, boost, oil pressure)
- Shelby leather seats (front and rear)
- Shelby GT illuminated door sill plates
- Shelby puddle lamps
- Shelby NZ sequential tail-lights
- Shelby CSM numbered dash plaque and signed manufacturing plate
- Shelby engine cap set
- Shelby fuel door
- Shelby embroidered floor mats
- Shelby aluminium coolant tank
- Shelby smoked tail-light lenses
- Shelby sequential tail-light module
- Tinted windows
- Shelby NZ black out package